Raised so far
For 2020, out of concern for the health and safety of all, Relay For Life Ennis will be a virtual event, which we are calling 24 For Life on 20 June 2020. There will still be lots of opportunities for everyone to get involved to raise awareness. Follow us on social media for updates!
You can register a team here and update everyone on fundraising activities. We welcome teams of all sizes and we'd love to share pictures and videos of your team fundraising on Facebook and Instagram.
You can also support us by donating or buying candle bags to light and remember your loved ones.
- Laura L Epstein just donated €21
- Rachael McCarthy just donated €52.50
- Louise Clancy just donated €21
- John conroy just donated €31.50
- Geraldine O'Halloran just donated €25
- Maria Carmody just donated €31.50
- Mary Clancy just donated €21
- ailish connolly just donated €21
- Rob O neill just donated €10.50
- MARY LAFFEY just donated €52.50
- Hazel O'Connor just donated €10.50
- Patricia Lynch just donated €40
- Anne Burke just donated €21
- Valerie Rushe just donated €90
- Marie Madden just donated €21
- Tara Cooney just donated €24
- Catherine Cahill just donated €21
- Mary Lyons just donated €53
- BS just donated €21
- Caitriona Q just donated €21
Relay for Life Ennis has become a inspiring community event since the very first Relay for Life was held in Ennis on June 23rd 2018.